FOR JAMTRENDZ PROMOTIONS, CALL +2347083497765
We had an exclusive interview with Mr Adebayo Olalekan popular known as PUPSON and he has this to say about himself, music and a lot etc.
1) What’s your name?
ANS: Adebayo Olalekan Toheeb
2) What state are you from?
ANS: Aiyepe Ijebu, Ogun state
3) Can you tell us about yourself ?
ANS: I was born march 26, 1991 in Ijebu aiyepe ogun state. Went to A.U.D primary school aiyepe ijebu ogun state 1997/2002. Also went to Oyewole high school Mulero Agege 2002/2008… Later went to moshood abiola polytechnic studied mass communication 2010/2013
I’m married to the love of my life Mrs Aishat Agbeke Adebayo with two kids, my kids name are Sharon Adebayo, Sultan Adebayo
I’m the CEO of Entertainment world limited located at number 2, Folarin street Alimosho Lagos , Don’t smoke and don’t drink.
4) how did you come about the name”PUPSON”?
ANS: The name PUPSON was given to me after my first child, and I think I love the name cos have actually being looking for a nickname for myself and my guys started calling PUPSON, that was how I fell in love with the name.
5) when did you start acting?
ANS: My very good friend Olotu Yusuf who is also an actor introduced me to acting February 18, 2016 and I was under the mentorship of the award winning director in Nollywood Kayode Adebayo who tutored me on how the industry is.
6) How many movies have you featured in?
ANS: I have actually featured in lots of movies and even lost count of the movie, but I think I can remember a few amongst all.
Nkan mi (Mine), Sisi Quadri, Ayi Ijogbon , Oro Enu, Oremi (my friend), Ota olorun ore olorun, Court case , Adunni onileke, Awamaridi, The Chairman, 5:45pm, Ebitani, Middleman, AYOMIDE, Abefele, Omo Abetank ETC.
7) Do you have any production in ur name? If yes, tell us about the movie?
ANS: Well I have produced a movie titled Father’s sin “Ese Baba” produced by my humble self and directed by the guru himself KAYODE ADEBAYO.
It is unfortunate that in most cases when the sins of the father fall on the son its because unlike God, people refuse to forgive and forget and heap past wrongs upon innocent generations.
8) Has the industry being fair to you as a guy?
ANS: Sure, I can categorically say the industry has being fair to me from day1 till now, thanks to my boss and friends for tutoring me.
9) Who is your celebrity crush in the Yoruba sector of the industry?
ANS: Hmmmmm…celebrity crush…lol…I have always loved Toyin Alausa as an actor cos she inspires me a lot, being crushing on her for long and I love her daku 😂 😂 but on a more serious note, she is amazing and beautiful 😉
10) Who would you like to act alongside in a movie?
ANS: We have lots of amazing actors in the industry, but will specially love to act alongside with Kunle afolayan, Femi adebayo and Ibrahim chatta.
11) How do you merge being an actor, skit maker and more? Modeling, producing, etc.
ANS: It isn’t easy merging both jobs together but man Gattu hustle
12) Who do you look up to in the industry?
Personally I love Femi adebayo and Odun Adekola.
13) who directed your movie, please outline the cast in the movie
My movie was directed by Kayode Adebayo
14) So you think women makes it faster than men in the industry? Yes women make it faster than men in the movie industry
ANS: I hear a lot of people say such but I disagree about the it.
15) Whats your advice to youngster that want to join the movie industry?
ANS: they should just be focus and consistency THATS ALL